AgencyZoom will use the information found in the binding document to log sales metrics, calculate commission and much more.
Step 1: Download and save the policy from Alliance
- After you click Bind for a policy in Alliance, stay on the bind screen
- Click Select All underneath the checklist of binding docs
- After all the binding docs have been checked, Click Print
- You will then see a pop-up of the binding docs in PDF format.
- Save the PDF file by clicking File then Save As vs. File then Print to PDF
Note: AgencyZoom will only accept files that have been downloaded from Alliance as shown above or from Gateway. Allstate policy types accepted: Auto, Home, Renters, Landlords, Condo, Manufactured Home, Motorcycle, Umbrella, Boat. All others will be added via the "Add Brokered Business" button on your Dashboard.
Step 2: Upload the policy to AgencyZoom
- Login to your AgencyZoom account
- Click on Upload P&C Binding Doc
- Find and select the Policy you downloaded
- Tag the Lead Source (select the best option from the dropdown)
- Click Done.
TIP: AgencyZoom will detect if you have a cross-indexed application(s), click the Upload button to add the missing files. You can always ignore this option if you don't wish to add the cross-indexed application(s). If a customer has both an Allstate and a Brokered policy, upload the Allstate policy first. The system will automatically populate all of the Customer Info fields.