If you're an Allstate Agent using the new AdvisorPro then all you have to do is follow these steps to upload new business. No manual entry needed, it's insanely easy!
Step 1 - Save the binding docs from AdvisorPro to your computer
Here's the process for getting the correct set of binding docs to upload:
- After you click Bind in Advisor Pro, stay on the bind screen
- Click Select All to select all of the pages.
- After all the binding docs have been checked, Click View Documents and you will see a pop-up at the bottom of your browser.
- Click Open and then Save the PDF.
Step 2 - Upload that PDF file to AgencyZoom
- Login to your AgencyZoom account
- Click on Upload P&C Binding Doc
- Upload the PDF files you've downloaded from AdvisorPro
- Celebrate because it's that easy!
Pro Tip: Be sure to tag the lead source on the Hooray screen that pops up.
The above only works for Allstate business that is bound in AdvisorPro.
- For policies bound in Alliance check out this article
- For brokered business, you'll want to check out our step-by-step guide for adding brokered business to AgencyZoom.
Still having issues?
We're here to help! Start a live chat conversation (9-5 est) by clicking on the help bubble in the bottom right corner. If it's outside of our business hours you can still start a conversation and we'll get back to you first thing the next business day.