Adding a new lead to your pipeline is very easy. You can either add a single lead or import in bulk from a CSV file.
In this article we will walk you through the steps to add bulk leads via CSV. You can see this guide on how to add a single lead
Few things to keep in mind before you get started:
- We only support importing with CSV file. We do not support special characters (e.g. #@!^).
- Please only have administrators import files. Non admins should not import records as they can create duplicates.
- If you want to import leads that belong to different lead sources and need to be assigned to different producers then we recommend that you break down your list of imported leads to corresponding files. Example, if you want to import leads that are from Facebook, make sure that you have a file that only contain Facebook leads.
- ProTip: Do a test import with 5 records first, feel free to use the attached sample file (see bottom of this page) as a practice. You can drag imported sample leads to "Dead" to delete them.
Step by step instructions
- Go the lead manager (click on "Lead" from the navigation menu)
- Click on dropdown arrow next to the +Lead button
- Follow the steps in the import wizard. You can click on "Confirm Settings" to control the following
- Who should the imported leads be assigned to
- What stage (new, quoted, etc) do you want to import the leads to
- What is the lead source that should be set for imported leads
An email will automatically go to producers that were assigned new leads.
Still have questions? Contact Support